New update is now available for Imperium.
Update notes 2.53.1:
– For users’ convenience, we added a “Continue” button to Campaign, Scenario and Map selection menus. In Campaign menu, the button loads the most recent campaign save, and in Scenario and Map menu, the latest random or custom save.
– Added “Tip of the day” functionality. Tips are displayed upon loading a saved game. We should note that detailed tutorial campaign is in the works and will be available soon.
– Scenarios which were available during Early Access were merged into a campaign called “The Beginnings…”
– Fixed a targeting error with spells having area of effect.
– Fixed an error which allowed AI units with “Swiftness” ability to attack in melee many times per turn.
– Fixed an error preventing start of the combat in specific site encounters when they are just discovered during exploration.
Historically, gamers from CIS region always had a special type of appreciation for games that featured pirates. We’re not quite sure how that ended up to be the case, but it is a well-known fact!
Some of these people went on to make games with ships and pirates, and now some of those can be found in one handy bundle called “Pirates Unite!”.
Tempest by HeroCraft, Sea Dogs: To Each His Own by Akella and yours truly, Blood & Gold can now be purchased altogether with a special bundle discount.
Look for your pirate games no more!
Following our last Friday’s update, this new one may be small but should be helpful.
Update notes 2.52.3:
– Added Compatibility mode to video settings. Enabling it should eliminate most crashes caused by Access violation error.
– Provinces highlighted as quest targets in scenarios are now highlighted on minimap as well.
– Fixed slowdowns in combat mode caused by cursor movements.
– Fixed the exploit allowing to fight as both parties while attacking one’s own non-dismissable guards.
– Some scripting changes in final mission of the “Imperium” campaign.
As the weekend approaches, we released another update for Imperium.
Make sure to follow us on Twitch, as we’re planning to do a stream next week — make sure to tune in!
Don’t forget about our Twitter too.
Update notes 2.52.2:
– Fixed an error causing many access violation crashes during turn resolution.
– Sentinel and lich are now counted as a warrior and a wizard respectively for the purpose of calculating the price to hire another warrior or wizard hero.
– Popup tooltips for spell and ranged attack targeting now display distance to the target.
– Tips explaining why specific outer buildings are unavailable are now clearer.
– The attack cursor now refreshes properly when the unit has moved first.
– Opposing scout heroes now correctly employ sabotage on the arena.
New update for Imperium is now available!
Update notes 2.52.1:
– Sites that provide the winter units for hire can now randomly generate on the map.
– Added “Thus, I give up the spear!” achievement to Steam.
– Fixed an error causing crashes in the second mission of “The Divine Will” campaign.
– Fixed double damage dealt by “Attack all enemies” ability of the Hydra.
– When using the “Lunge” ability against a Slug, units are no longer subject to Slug’s “Poison Flesh” effect.
– Fixed errors with highlighting available targets in tactical battle.
– The Den of Thieves building is restored as a prerequisite for the Thieves Guild building.
– Fixed an error with wrong calculation of spell costs in the hero window while under influence of “Change spell costs” ability.
– Fixed inaccuracy in item description tooltip for items granting the “Change spell costs” ability.
– Heroes besieging enemy capital no longer receive a mobility bonus from enemy castle buildings.
We’ve put out the first post-release update for Imperium, addressing one of the main complaints regarding the new campaign.
Update notes 2.51.1:
- Disabled turn limit in certain campaign missions where it wasn’t critical for story or gameplay.
– Added new victory screen to the game.
– An error with the Parry ability triggering floating text beyond the first enemy melee attack.
– An error with the Lunge ability failing to work when there is an empty hex between the unit and the target.
– An error with enemy movement range not being highlighted upon cursor mouseover.
– An error with checkboxes of some notification settings in options having a reverse effect.
– Errors with province data inheritance in certain campaign missions.
Eador. Imperium is now released!
Check out our launch trailer:
Every owner of the original “Eador. Masters of the Broken World” on Steam should receive a 15% discount coupon on Imperium. This, in addition to a 10% launch discount, gives you an already pretty appealing price right from the start. This offer lasts a week, so don’t take too long!
There is also a special offer for all Gremlins, Inc. players (latest game by Alexey Bokulev): they get a special 30% discount coupon on Imperium as well, lasting for a week. If you haven’t checked out that game yet, you definitely should.
Again, thanks a lot to everyone who joined us for the past half a year. Hope you enjoy Imperium!
Our AMA at /r/games is starting now and we welcome you to join!
We’re happy to announce that full version of Eador. Imperium is coming out this Friday 27th!
HUGE thanks to all players who joined us during Early Access. Your help in finding and reporting problems, as well as suggesting your feedback has been and continues to be invaluable. We feel really grateful to have such a unique, responsive and understanding community.
The release version of Imperium will see the inclusion of the long-awaited new single-player campaign (hope you like it!) and some other nice bonuses, like achievements, Steam trading cards and Steam Workshop, where you’ll be able to download community-created scenarios or upload yours. All the good stuff.
We also invite you to join our AMA on the /r/games subreddit, that will happen this Thursday (we’ll make another announcement right before it starts). AMA stands for “Ask me anything”, so if you have something to ask us, not necessarily gaming-related, feel free to do so!
See you soon.
New update for Imperium is now available.
Update notes 2.30.1:
- Changed hotkey settings:
– On strategic map, toggling between full and custom province data display is moved from ~ key to Space key.
– In combat mode, toggling the display of unit bars is moved from Alt key to Space key.
- Major changes to dialog windows. Their look has changed, and you can now select answers using numeric keys.
- Changed the way extended deployment area functions, its width now depends on the heroes’ Command attribute and on the level of fortifications during a siege.
- There are also changes in tactical battle interface, two new buttons have been added:
– A button to toggle unit bars, duplicating the Space key function.
– A button to toggle simple terrain mode.
- An error with AI scout heroes using sabotage before battle.
- An error with spell description text display.
- An error with minimap opening on its own after battles.