Eador — patch notes (April 22)
Today’s patch for the game has the following changes and fixes:
– Updated HUD for provinces.
– Multiplayer stability is improved.
– While attacking his own guard a player could control both sides during the battle.
– While attacking an enemy hero who besieges an allied province, players could get a wrong description of the enemy’s army.
– Missing battle results during exploring of a province’s sights.
– Number of taken shards wasn’t updated in the statistics.
– ‘Keys of Truth’ questline was considered complete after the tutorial ended.
– On the strategic map death of the last unit in an enemy AI’s army by poisoning could lead to the game’s crash.
– Tooltip display bug after conquering a shard.
– Impossible to hire heroes during the tutorial.
– Game crash during a battle with a unicorn.
– Dead units appearing during tactical battles.
– Game crash during a battle with no restriction for magic.
– Fixed ‘Necromancy’ skill.
During this week we’ll also be adding to the game:
– Hotseat for the tactical mode.
– Turn timers in multiplayer.
– Faster unit animation.