Eador — patch notes (April 22)
Today’s patch for the game has the following changes and fixes:
- Updated HUD for provinces.
- Multiplayer stability is improved.
- While attacking his own guard a player could control both sides during the battle.
- While attacking an enemy hero who besieges an allied province, players could get a wrong description of the enemy’s army.
- Missing battle results during exploring of a province’s sights.
- Number of taken shards wasn’t updated in the statistics.
- ‘Keys of Truth’ questline was considered complete after the tutorial ended.
- On the strategic map death of the last unit in an enemy AI’s army by poisoning could lead to the game’s crash.
- Tooltip display bug after conquering a shard.
- Impossible to hire heroes during the tutorial.
- Game crash during a battle with a unicorn.
- Dead units appearing during tactical battles.
- Game crash during a battle with no restriction for magic.
- Fixed ‘Necromancy’ skill.
During this week we’ll also be adding to the game:
- Hotseat for the tactical mode.
- Turn timers in multiplayer.
- Faster unit animation.